Popular Posts

Friday 21 January 2011

Princess Harriet - A tribute...

Today was a bit of a sad day - the original and best Princess Harriet - who I took my name from - died this afternoon. Before I continue I must stress, the original Princess Harriet was a Hamster...

Naming pets has never been my forte - my cat is called Puss and I used to have 2 Rabbits called Flopsy and Mopsy. But when I saw harriet, she just looked like a princess. If you know what I mean, that, and I liked the name Harriet.
So, after nearly 10 months of being my pet hamster, Princess Harriet died today of Wet-tail, something which my boyfriend says there is nothing that can be done for. She was asleep and curled up in a tiny ball and she looked very peaceful. So I've just put a few photos on here, more for me than anyone else, as a tribute to her.
The original Princess Harriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment