Popular Posts

Sunday 23 January 2011

High Street Fashion - Outfit of the Week

This weekend I went shopping for an outfit for my post christmas/end of January works party - as my employers didn't think they should do the same as everyone else and have a party at Christmas.
Anyway, I digress...
Out in the Trafford Centre yesterday I realised that the high street fashion stores certainly have alot going for them! Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge and Topshop are the three I found myself going back to for a second time, for three different reasons.
Miss Selfridge, has a massive, gorgeous range of jewellery; chunky bracelets, dangly earrings, all kinds of necklaces and hair fascinators. My favourite is this rhinestone silver necklace (right) at a bargain for £5.00.
Dorothy Perkins has recently begun collaborating with other designers and giving them concession stands instore. This dress on the right is by one of those designers, Rise, and is a steal at £35.00, as it is completely covered in this leaf design with sequins and beads. And looks heavenly on.
Topshop has always been my go to for shoes that are stylish and will literally go the distance, and there are still some stylish buys left instore in their sale section. These shoes are called 'Stella' and are right on trend for this SS11 as they are platform peep toes. And what more reason could you need than over 50% saving at £35.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment