Popular Posts

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Ooh La La! Etam back with a bang!

It was the most bemusing addition to the Paris Couture Fashion Week line up. Etam. And if that wasn't shocking enough, they were going to bring us Lingerie.
Now, don't get me wrong, I used to work in my local Etam shop about a year before they disappeared from the High Street and about a year and a half before BHS ruined Tammy Girl, but even I had a double take when I saw the listing.
Etam to me were always a bit middle of the road in the fashion stakes, they were where you went when you needed a new coat for work or an everyday pair of Jeans, maybe have a browse whilst you are there. But Lingerie? I don't think our store even sold it.
When I saw this image today I was delighted. The designers have definatley brought the brand back with a bang. It's feminine, flirty and just that little bit sexy. I for one, can't wait until it hits the shops!
But where? Could they take on the High St. Lingerie giants like La Senza? With a growing Celebrity following (Kate Moss, Beth Ditto and Boy George were spotted at the show) and designs like these, they just might do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment