Popular Posts

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Getting into the festive spirit!

Well for those of you that don't know, I am completely in love with the Christmas season. It's not the presents, or the turkey or even the spending time with family - although, don't get me wrong, they are a nice perk of the day - it's the Festive Spirit of Christmas. To be more precise, the magic.
Yes that's right, I am 26 years old - nearly 27, and I believe in Magic. Christmas Magic. There is just something about December the first, the carols, the cold nights, the shoppers and cards. And don't get me started on the smells; mince pies, christmas cakes and turkey to name but a few.
I don't question Christmas. I know it will be the same every year. So even if you don't believe in Santa - try not to get wrapped up (excuse the pun) in all the gift buying, cooking and decorating, grab yourself a glass of wine (mulled or not), sit by your tree and enjoy the festivities.
I dare you not to see the magic in that...

Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment